1.24.2012

my logo?

old logo

new logo

there it is. the new a gigi project logo. i like its simplicity and that it can be both of my entities. the bottom is the old gifts of grace logo, which i also like. a lot. what about you, which do you like better? i also have a new facebook page for a gigi project/gifts of grace; i've added it to the links on the right.

Lord, I pray that You would always be at the forefront of this venture; that I recognize that MY gifts come from you and those are the TRUE gifts of grace. May you be glorified. May this brand always stand for and represent You. I pray that You would bless the work of my hands and that they be a blessing to you. This is Your business, Lord, and I just get to go about it. In the mighty name of Jesus, let it be. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment